Since Android Appeared in Mobile market we heard a lot about Root and jailbreak etc. actually jailbreak is use for IOS and Root access for Android . today we are going to know about Root Access . there are many articles were written on this topic, but today i am going to clear this topic in just a simple and comfortable understanding language. now a days we are using android device but we face lots of problems , sometimes when we purchase the new mobile phone the company has installed lots of Annoying applications . sometimes we want to uninstall that apps but unable to perform the action to uninstall the app. but after Rooting your Device believe me you will able to uninstall all the annoying Preloaded apps. sometimes few cool apps would be installed on rooted device only . you may also give permission to the App which running in background . you can stop that kind of useless app which are continuously Running in background . Rooting Android Device is not a big activity its a simple to do . Make sure before going to root your Mobile Phone You Have to take an attention on few points . you must have to know what are the Benefits and loss of Rooting Device . in my opinion if you are a heavy user and data privacy is not a big deal for you then you may free to root your Device ,but if you use your device as primary and stored a lots of confidential Data and Emails , business Documents then i will Suggest you kindly Think Twice before going to Root Your Device .
You may Root your Device Through Computer, but in now a days lots of Applications are providing Root Access without using Computers . you have to Simply Download an Apps for rooting your Android Devices. Lets See What are Pros and Cons of Rooting Android Phones .
1. After Rooting Your Device you may Uninstall All the Annoying Preloaded apps.
2. After Rooting Your Device the Internal Memory Can be increased .by just Editing vold.fstab file in root Directory you may swap you both Internal and External Storage .
3. After Rooting Your Device the Performance will increase by changing the Frequency of CPU of your Phone . Don’t worry it wouldn’t Harm your Device Feel Free.
4.After Root Access of your Device Battery Performance will be better then earlier.
5. You will also able to Install Many Custom ROM on you Device like MIUI , CynogenMod and Sense UI etc.
6. you will be able to Install some Cool Apps Which are customised for Rooted Device
1. 1st of the Major Cons Side is you will lose your Warranty , yes you heard Right . Before going to root your Device you have to think Twice .Some Service Provide Allow to Root Access with Warranty Continued .
2. Your Phone Might Hard Brick , Yes After hard Brick of your phone it’s just remains a Toy for Children . so if you have a Primary and an only device then i suggest you to not take any risk with your lovely Mobile Phone .
3. While Rooting Your Device Kindly Backup your Internal and External Storage Data , while in rooting Process you may also Loose your Data.
4. Some Third party apps and ROM will misuse your data also , so before going to root think Twice .
5. Some Apps Crashes and Random Restart of Device are also reported by the users .
We will Back with Our Next post on How To Root Android Phone ? with Step By Step
Thanks For Reading Our Article ,please Comments Below If any query. Kindly Subscribe to our Website we will update you with our Latest Post . Do Like Our Robofinder Facebook Page and Follow On Twitter for more updates.
Note :- Format will not Necessary while Rooting , Further Kindly Backup your Storage Before Going to Root your Device . Site Will Not Responsible For Any Kind of data lose and Hard Brick.